Active Front End
Active Front End (AFE) is a controllable rectifier with advantages such as providing bidirectional power exchange between AC and DC power and regenerating reusable power to the mains to reduce the cost of power.
• Large-inertia load applications: roving machines, horizontal spiral centrifuges, drilling machines.
• 4-quadrant load applications: cranes, cargo elevators, passenger elevators, oil production machines.
• Quick brake applications: machine tools, high-speed spindles, bag making machines.
• Long-term feedback energy applications: wind power systems and water power systems.
• DC power supply applications: logistics and storage systems, wind power systems, LED lighting systems.
• Provides excellent power quality for the communication transmission systems of Power Line products.
• Overhead Traveling Crane